Symptoms of immune system failure such as immune system diseases and disorders can be alleviated by vitamins to help a weak immune system. Below is a list of the top ten immune system vitamins and minerals.
- Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that attacks free radicals in the body that cause immune symptoms of immune system failure.
- Vitamin E is another powerful antioxidant that supports red blood cells that carry oxygen to tissues and organs.
- Vitamin A is one of the best immune system vitamins and minerals. It has anti-cancer agents, improves eye health, and inhibits heart disease.
- Selenium is a mineral that works with vitamin E to protect cell membranes and tissues.
- Coenzyme Q10 is not a vitamin but is produced by the human body. Coenzyme Q10 improves immune system function and circulation.
- Alpha-lipoic acid restores the antioxidant properties of vitamins after they neutralize free radicals in the body.
- Astragalus has antiviral and antibacterial properties. Boosts the immune system and restores t-cell function.
- Cat’s claw stimulates white blood cells in the body that defend it from free radicals.
- Echinacea contains substances that stimulate the immune system to counter bacterial and viral infections. It has also been shown to destroy free radicals and increase the activity of white blood cells.
- Siberian Ginseng has been shown to be an immune stimulant that helps counteract bodily stress during times of physical exertion and mental stress.
This list of immune system vitamins and minerals may help suppress immune system diseases and disorders and symptoms of immune system failure.