- Napca with Aloe is a good way to protect your skin from dryness by holding in more of the moisture.
- Twinlab Napca with Aloe can help dry skin caused by poor nutrition, medications, low humidity and many other problems
- Dry skin care will help promote healthier skin overall
Dry skin is a very embarrassing, irritating and uncomfortable condition affecting people of all ages. Using NaPCA with Aloe skin moisturizer can help reduce the redness, itching and pain while helping to improve your self-image and lifestyle.
Why is Dry Skin Sensitive?
Dry skin can be prone to sensitivity because it has a low level of sebum, an oily substance produced by the sebaceous glands found in the skin. Many times the skin has a parched look because of its inability to retain its moisture. It may feel uncomfortable or tight after it is washed unless a type of skin cream or moisturizer is applied. Cracking and chapping are signs of extremely dehydrated, dry skin.
Causes and Cures
For some people dry skin is just a temporary problem affecting them only in certain seasons of the year. Others have a continuing problem with their skin. Dry skin can affect any part of your body. There are a large range of dry skin care products like moisturizers, bath gels, lotions and oils all proclaiming to help or cure dry skin and some products do help to an extent. NaPCA with Aloe Vera is a proven skin treatment that provides quick relief from dry and cracked skin.
There are multiple causes of dry skin
• Certain medications or substances can produce allergic reactions which result in eczema, a type of dry, scaly skin.
• A combination of certain drugs, substances, toxins or medications can react together resulting in dry skin.
• Low humidity caused by air-conditioning in the summer and overheating in the winter can cause dryness and itching.
• Overuse of soaps, perfumes, hot baths and antiperspirants further dry out the skin.
• Different health problems may be the underlying reason for dry skin.
• Dehydration caused from the oil glands not producing enough lubrication for the skin is a major cause.
• A poor diet which causes nutritional deficiencies, especially of the A and B vitamins can also contribute to dry skin.
Caring for your Skin
Do not use tap water to cleanse dry skin because the deposits in it dry out the skin even more. You can use mineral water to replace the tap water. Never use hot water. Be sure to spray NaPCO with Aloe Vera on the dry skin while it is still damp because it blocks the release of water from the skin, moisturizes the skin and keeps it from drying out even more. Gently pat the skin dry. This may be done several times throughout the day.
Dry skin needs a lot of thorough, but gentle cleansing. Do not use soap as it not only removes the dirt, but it removes the natural oils that lubricate the skin as well. Na-PCO is a natural skin moisturizer found in the human skin. As a person ages the skin loses Na-PCO. By the time they reach their senior years, they only have half of the original amount in their bodies. It is water, not oil that keeps the skin soft and smooth. Na-PCO retrieves water from the air and moisturizes the skin, improving its appearance. Are you looking for quick relief from dry or damaged skin? You may want to try Twinlab Na-PCO with Aloe Vera.
Tags: napca with aloe